Sunday, December 12, 2010

give me back my broken parts.

blog5blog4 blog3 absence is to love what the wind is to fire. when it’s a small fire, the wind kills it. when it’s a real fire, it intensifies it. -very wise words from Diane Von Furstenberg-

i was very entertained during church to say the least. im reminded that im a girl when sparkly things entertain me. i might have done the dorthy heal click once or twice… (wouldnt you?) thank you ban.do. i love you very very much. i should say my toes love you very very much, but they’re connected to me, and i do the talking.

9 comments:

Shay said...

Gorgeous kicks! Must visit this Ban doodoo place you speak of! Wish you would post a pic of your pretty face;-)

angela hardison said...

loooooove.

Tahnee said...

cute!

Natalie said...

ugh. you make me sick.

:)

LOOOVESICK

Laura Darling said...

CUTE shoes!!

oh so lovely said...

cuuuute! love those shoes!!

Brittany said...

hello your shoes are incredible. i think you are just so cool.

said...

your blog is great! I like the color of your written Text (does that sound weird?)

monster cakes said...

Ban.do is my favorite! And your sparkly clips just drew me in too much and I just HAD to become a follower of your blog. Anyone who likes ban.do is a friend of mine! What church do you go to (if you don't mind me asking, but I understand if you'd rather that stay private)? Have a good day!