Tuesday, August 25, 2009

peter patrick pitter patters on the window

 JA  80 (330 of 474) 

So as you know im just barely getting back into the swing of things which includes weddings.. which i love and adore… and this picture just stood out tonight.. we love our Tenney’s aka sick hubby… something about the chaos of crazy dancing kids and Jeff's smile/band aid made my night.  And Im posting some shoot sign-in booth pics of some of my lovely readers that happened to be attending. hope you enjoy..

JA200 (108 of 326) JA200 (192 of 326) JA200 (200 of 326)

6 comments:

anna said...

lovin' all the photos - glad you're back!!

Unknown said...

those are so cute! i love the one with the "love sick" sign.

Mandy said...

These are so so cute. And yeah that's my natural hair in the east but its terrible. Its good to know that someone likes it because I was pretty depressed about my frizzy locks all summer.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I love your photography! It seriously slays me...


-Busy Bee Lauren

kate said...

love these.


(i can't go this saturday or the next! ah! we are busy!)

Auntie Em said...

Those are freakin awesome! Love it!