Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Wisdom Teeth

Wisdom teeth may cause you to eat food fit for a baby and shrink you stomach to the size of one

barf your guts out multiple times a day which may turn to weeks..

and coincidently lead you to contemplate sluiced because you have laid on your back far too long writhing in pain…

 memememem

i had a HORRIBLE experience with my wisdom teeth, i really just wanted to die,  but here i am recovering, eating soggy cereal and getting ready for school.

that’s where i’ve been anyways… sorry if this is too graphic for you folks… i’ve been inches away from the computer yet had no desire to blog during that vile week that i will forget far too quickly. I’ve made a list of things i cant wait to eat. Mostly things that crunch, Mexican food, a good salad, Pei Wei, Sweet Cakes Sandwich, Mmm pick a meal and we’ll go out and get it once Im better! I need something to pull me out of this..

photo by miss Anna of muah.

8 comments:

Our Family said...

k well we are comin home one month from today ! and we need to get together and play !!.. and eat yummy food .. any of those sounds delicious !!

MICHELLE said...

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that! At least the worst is over, and now you can have a fresh start with school. Stick in there.

Adria said...

i'm always up for sweet cakes!!! give me a call when you feel better and i'll meet you for lunch:) hope you start to feel better soon.

Auntie Em said...

Oh the fun you will have being pregnant! Oy Vey! Sorry this has been such a trial that sucks. Feel better soon!

Unknown said...

oh girl I am so sorry! That is no fun! If I lived down there pei wie we would go!

Love Cami. said...

well when you come visit kirsten me and you need to meet up!! and thanks guys! i had a really good day today, bri and my dad gave me a blessing which made an amazing difference!

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry cami.


yes, we talked about it, but i'm just confused now. :) i can go tuesday or thursday, and maybe a saturday. were going to make it work someday!

Mandy said...

I am so so sorry. I had a similar experience... I felt like I would never be normal again. I hope you are doing better!