Thursday, November 25, 2010

my thankful list.

bloggetblogthis morning my mind started scrabbling for what on earth i was going to say when it was my turn to announce to the fam-damly what i was thankful for (wow, breath. can you say run-on sentence?)… this was the list my mind made….

1. im thankful that i know what happens to evil lord voldemort. cause shoot, all that crying with no closure would be rough sauce.

2. im thankful for my unhealthy obsession with martha stewart and all the ways i continue to feel inadequate as a woman. but hey, at least i have something to aspire to. :)

3. mayhem from allstate insurance commercials. shaky shaky.

4. im thankful that the chosen one (my brother) is here from utah and that he’s getting the royal treatment as usual. it’s hard to be ticked when he gives such great hugs.

5.  reese’s puffs, it’s like reese’s for breakfast.

6. all the people on this earth that make me happy. that list would be long to say the least. you know who you are, and i love you.

hmmm decisions decisions. how about, im grateful for my life. where i am. who i am. and where ive come from. im just grateful that im smiling.

6 comments:

Shay said...

I am thankful about how happy you looked when I saw you last week. The end.

Ps. My name isn't over there <---whattheheck?;-)

Unknown said...

Shakyyy Shaky shaky!

mindy said...

your list makes me laugh. i love it. i like the martha stewart one!! hey- my sewing machine may be available for a smokin deal- you interested??

angela hardison said...

pretty awesome list.

Natalie said...

you're perfect. just perfect.

tell mitch hi fo mehz.

Amelia Kate said...

I really really love you.