Sunday, November 28, 2010

everybody’s lookin for a fix.

_-9732every sunday night i come home, empty my scrub pockets and take off as much clothing as i can before entering the house. 12 hours at the hospital can lean to some stank nasty bugs on my scrubs. ive noticed an accumulation of alcohol swabs and fear that dwight schrewt might pop his head out of my closet and start fining me for stealing from the hospital. as of tonight, my PEDS rotation is over (THANK GOODNESS…surprise surprise, i hated it) and 3rd block’s coming to a close. lets just hope i get through finals and dont have to do that again.. i hear ill love them when they’re my own…shoot i hope so. the kids vomit in room 2 might have scarred me for life.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You.are.awesome.

Mandy said...

You are close! And I totally caught the Dwight reference.

mindy said...

oh my goodness. i could never do that! you are incredible!!!!

good luck finishing all that. kudos to you!

kaitlan said...

Vomit is much easier to handle when you have a mother's love for the little puker. Still gross, but you can laugh about it later. Peds would be so hard!I just wanna teach em, i don't wanna heal em.

The Muhlstein Family said...

I do the same thing! I have about a billion alcohol swabs and gloves stashed in every pocket when I come home! Evan thinks I'm trying to start my own clinic at home :) Dwight would definitely penalize us for our thievery