Tuesday, December 7, 2010

dog dreams.

_-725_-726dearest paige,

i was awakened brutally this morning by you jumping upon my face. sometimes i think you forget that you probably weigh more than me, and that means jumping on people’s face is a no-no. you then proceeded to lay across me, making a T, and licked my hand for a good 5 minutes. im guessing your imagination is tops and you were pretending it was a boston cream pie, or maybe you just love me. you then nestled into me like a baby bear cub preparing for hibernation, do you remember this part? it’s the part when you kicked me out of bed. i cant be too mad cause you’re snoring and moving your paws like you're dreaming of running through a field as a free/wild dog. i still love you paige but really, i think you’re getting a bit big for this.

love the sister of your master chief,

cami.

7 comments:

T+C=N said...

Im kinda sad I was taken off your "loves" list :( {its ok. I havent posted in 4eva!} Love you anyways! I love reading all your little posts. You are too cute! Hope you are doing great :)

mindy said...

haha. this is great. dogs are crazy. but thankfully ours are outside dogs. :) their barking wakes me up in the wee hours of the morning anyways though. your bedding is perfection cami

Shay said...

I knew you loved me:-) You are the best, my friend. You didn't need anymore beauty sleep, anyways;-)

kaitlan said...

Aww. She looks so comfy. haha

Natalie said...

baha. perfect.

monster cakes said...

My gigantic pit bull does the same thing. But she likes to swat my face when she's ready for me to stop sleeping. So sweet... xo Cute blog!

l. c said...

adore all the editing on your pictures!! lovely work!

hearts!