Monday, December 20, 2010

you hit me once, ill hit you back.

_-415 hi. remember me? cami bought me months ago, really ya’ll, it was a year ago. neglect much? my feminine/masculinity was hidden away under layers of dust while waiting to be properly displayed. i sat until that blessed evening when a sweet boy helped her achieve her dream of one day hanging me on her wall (he completely made the frame himself while she danced around the shop being distracting and obnoxious)(hey at least said girl picked out the paint, which is sea foam green, not baby blue like above picture, fail). aren’t you glad she finally updated about something she’s talked about in the past? weird huh. well she’s leaving for texas tomorrow. cool 11 hr drive. peace out girl scout, ill take care of your room for you. love, yo gangsta picture thang.

 _-423

4 comments:

Auntie Em said...

love it! have a merry christmas in Texas!

mindy said...

ohhh i love the frame & glad you finally hung that up! i just love it.

have fun in texas chicka!!

Brittany said...

LOVE that print. Where'd you get it?

And I think you are probably the cutest person ever.

Nicole Dianne said...

your blog is so cute, i love it!