Monday, February 14, 2011

exploration station.

at least 3 times this week my little nessa has come home frustrated with me. there’s a reoccurring theme in her life. apparently (unbenonced to me) her lover-ly friends stalk my blog and they inform her on a regular basis how long it’s been since i last posted. so ladies, this one goes out to all you secret stalkers. im uber flattered that anyone looks at this honestly. i just like having a rambling spot. my brain’s full of all sorts of junk. :)

and finally, the long awaited adventure post. this trip was full of breath taking views, a chance of a lifetime really. my dear friend Ottis hired me to photograph his slot canyon trails. he wanted to feature people interacting on these hikes so i invited none other than the famous Amelia + Devin Southworth, Cami + Rob McFarlane, and the ever handsome Brady. i cracked up when i saw the guesses for where i was headed. angela hit it on the head. these stunning views are found in Page, Arizona. you can enjoy this adventure for yourself. ill be posting the website with contact information soon. for now, enjoy it from my camera lens. caution: picture overload. (1 of 1)(5 of 31)(4 of 31)(3 of 31)(1 of 31) (2 of 31)(19 of 31)(18 of 31)(15 of 31)(17 of 31)(21 of 31)(14 of 31)(20 of 31)(31 of 31)(6 of 31)  (8 of 31)(11 of 31)(7 of 31)(10 of 31)(13 of 31)(12 of 31)(24 of 31)(23 of 31)(22 of 31)(28 of 31)(29 of 31)(30 of 31)

15 comments:

mindy said...

you two are too cute for words. love you.

gorgeous photos. looks surreal!

Tahnee said...

sooo pretty!!

Haleigh Bigelow said...

Hmm I wonder which friend it was, she must be a real creeep.

Alexis Kaye said...

WOW. What awesome adventures. By the way, you are absolutely gorgeous!!

Amelia Kate said...

Smiling so big right now.

angela hardison said...

ohhhhhhh my gosh. i have seriously been dying to go there, which is why i guessed it, and i still can't believe i was right.

1. these photos are AMAZING.
2. you are beautiful and adorable.
3. i'm planning my trip now... sheesh

Haleigh Bigelow said...

No I am the handicap blogger, I dont know how to get a follow button. Do you? I know you can just copy and paste my link into your friends though. Thats just how I do it. Im a little slow with this.

Mandy said...

Finally! I've missed you so.

And Brady IS handsome. Just saying.

Corine said...

add me to the list of your bajillion blog stalkers. I love love your photos. real pretty. I must go there someday.

Rach said...

i thought this was at zions! page look sooo pretty too :)

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL Photos. Wow they are just breath taking!
http://mrmrssorensen.blogspot.com

Susanne said...

oh, beautiful pictures!

Lissa Chandler said...

these photographs are beautiful!

nerak said...

cami dunn! just came across your blog, consider yourself blog stalked! :)

love these photos -- is that antelope canyon? i love that area around page, so much adventuring to be had. and horseback riding? awesome x 1000!

Lib C. said...

LOVE your photography! What type of camera are you using?