Friday, May 20, 2011

ahhhhhhhh.

ive diagnosed myself with post graduation stress syndrome.  it’s a certain disorder in which your brain poops out. yesterday I sat at the temple waiting for the bride and groom to make their exit. i sat there for an hour, camera in hand and then i started freaking out. did i miss the wedding? oh my gosh, ive NEEEVER done that. what do i ? i texted the bride and she texted me back….her wedding was the next day. today, i was at wendys with the bradester and of course i ordered fries. i grabbed a sacrament cup thang to fill up with ketchup and i totally missed. i didnt realize how nasty a handful of ketchup feels until today. now that i think about it, a lot of my friends are preggerz. instead of sympathy weight, it could be sympathy brain loss. on a lighter note, im alive. i thought for sure nursing school would kill me. thanks for all the congrats friendz._-12_-19 photo taken by a rock.

5 comments:

kaitlan said...

Congrats Cami! You are so funny. I think your brain will catch back up to your schedule, it just needs a break., nursing school is tough (I've heard anyway). My mind is perpetually in that state but I haven't had an excuse for it for a long time. haha

Mandy said...

Gosh I like you so much. Where do you live in AZ? Kevin is applying to a couple of schools there. And I feel like all of my friends are pregnant too...

Emily, Randy, Baby, and the Pups said...

Hi Cami! This is your friend Emily from Texas. I think I need to teach you how to cut hair, unless of course, you like Brady's hair in his eyes. I enjoy your blog!

hilary and morgan said...

i just love you two. please get married and be my neighbors? k thanks.

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Congrats on graduating! Isn't it THE best thing ever?! I just came across your blog today, I'm excited to keep reading it!