Tuesday, May 24, 2011

top it off!

this must be overwhelming…i posted 3 times in 4 days…but i have some fab news!

i collaborated with Boutique To You to shoot a lookbook for their summer collection of tees. BTY is an online boutique that brings celebrity style to you. it was a dream to work with these girls and all the bananas-blowmymind-amazing clothing. i kept feeling a need to pinch myself throughout the process. i think i found my new calling/dreamjob/ohmygoodnessilovedeverysecondofthis._-1259_-428_-1074_-103_-351_-485_-1184_-293_-1617 _-453_-1403_-1394to see lookbook click here.

too see more fun photos click here.

7 comments:

Kayla Roussel said...

ahh i bet it was a blast to shoot this...it looks amazzzzing!

j.peri said...

these are amazing!

Mandy said...

Such gorgeous photos! I love the tees.

angela hardison said...

these are so beautiful. you have such talent! really. i just love your photos.

Sharde said...

love the turban style! i keep trying to tell my teacher at school that the turban is in, but she's got no clue about real style i think!

thestyleprojects.blogspot.com

kate said...

FLOORED! Cami. Oh. My. Goodness.

Schedule me for every photo shoot I'll never need for the rest of my life. K thanks.

The O'Haver Family said...

these are amazing...like truly amazing...there should be a better would and probably is I just can't think of it.